Pages


Monday, April 5, 2010

ITs Snowing in April....

What is going on?  Is this normal? Its a freakin blizzard!!!






Well its a good thing its craft night and Shellene and I making an 
APRIL SHOWERS Crafts... Haha!




I know you might call us gay, but we are okay with it... we have been doing it for weeks now and we have come to realize that its true... we are big losers and we Love it!!! You would really call us gay if you knew we were watching dancing with the stars while doing our craft! haha!!! and speaking of DWTS what the hell is going on with Kate Goslin??? Really? Could you be any worse... No! I really have no room to talk because i know that i would probably suck ten times More but IM NOT ON TV! And not to mention her HaIR EXTENSIONS... its so sad! really its just sad! You can't dance and you have bad hair extensions!!! Somebody help that girl! Actually I would... i will do it for free!!! I mean she might as well come to Salt Lake, her husband hangs out here with his 18 year old girlfriend and goes with her to get her nails done!!! Weird! I think thats what happens when you get famous you develop issues... Hangout with my 18 year old girlfriend or hangout with my 8 kids??? Hmmm... They don't need a dad anyways! Anyways!!! Haha! Back to DWTS ... Pamela Anderson... All i can say is Drugs! im not sure which 
ones but Drugs!!! oh and she is definitely sexing that guy she is dancing with!!! Right?


Now its time for Gossip girl! my favorite show! i totally need to go to NY again... Pronto!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, May I say FUCK YEAH on the blog.

    I am now a loyal reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to my blog, marilyn-scrapbookers.blogspot.com and click on the top left corner that says"'cutest block on the block". That will take you to a site that you can download blog layouts, and extras to make your blog "cute". Now about DWTS...Kate is awful and she survived tonight! I agree that her hair is BAD!! That girl has issues. Thank god Buzz was voted off. Did you catch a look at his wife. She is just plain scary! Talk about Botox! Pam is definitely on her partner and so is Erin on Max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, the top left corner of my blog says Shabby Blogspot. click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( I'm soooo sad that I'm no longer a part of craft night......

    ReplyDelete